Hi! hope your having a wonderful weekend! I watched the girls all day yesterday while Kim and Destiny (DD & DIL) went White Water Rafting....mind you, my daughter doesn't swim...so I spent the whole day worrying about them lol! Kim, my DIL fell out of the raft but was O.K....Thank goodness! But they had a great time and will do it again :-) I was the lucky one who got to go to the park with the girls, watch movies, and read to them!

Here's Liberty at the park taking a break!


And walking hand in hand to go see the ducks! I love it when they hold hands!



So today , I'm relaxing, doing laundry, getting everything ready for work tomorrow...BIG SIGH!!!! The weekend never lasts very long.

I decided to play and make some things for tomorrow's deadline for the PC call...and I made this card to share. I used my new Cricut Halloween cartridge and the new eyelet spellbinders die cut. And for the back round I just smeared some ink on a craft sheet, sprayed it with water and set the paper in it and pushed it around. It kind of makes a water color look.

Well, I hope you have a fantastic week! Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey there, Char! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, getting to spend some special time with those sweet grandbabies. I couldn't agree with you more about the weekends never being long enough.
What an adorable card you made. You know how I love all things Halloween! Your inked background turned out really cool, and I adore all those scallops and that spooky tree. Just adorable!
Hope you have a great Monday.

Mar said...

Those girls are so sweet! And love that card and the back round is cool how you did it! Mar

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Tooo spooky cute! YOur grand babies are just dolls...love that dress...why can't I wear one like that? rofl, cherry

Lisa Dorsey said...

That card is so cool Char! I love his spooky face and the water color look on the background! Love those sweet pictures of your granddaughters too. They are just darling!

Belinda said...

Oh sounds like you had a lovely weekend! :) Love the fun card with the inked bg and that tree!!!

JustYolie said...

OH what cuties!!! :)

Deanna said...

Ah she is adorable!