Hi Friends!

I've been missing in action trying to get my scrapbookroom in some sort of order. I have the next four days off and I can finish up! It's hard working full time and I just don't have the energy I used to. What's with that?

I've posted pictures of my vacation....just a few (Ha-Ha), and the girl's Birthday. John and Kim decided since their Birthday's are 1 month apart and they are still young we would do 1 party together and it worked out great!

Here's a card I made with Martha Stewart goodies, and her new spider web punch...








And this cutie is my nephew's baby. Her name is Brooklyn and she is the cutest!


Here's just 1 thing the girl's got for their B'Day's. Princess bikes Yeah! They loved them!





John and Kim made these cakes! I thought they did a terrific job!





Here's some pictures of the bed and Breakfast I stayed in while on vacation. I am going back in November. I really missed it!




I fell in love with these colors, so vibrant! All the flowers at the coast are so gorgeous. I'm sure they love the cool weather.


And this is one room at the B&B. It's a jutebox room.  Larry restores them as a hobby. There must be about 12 or so in here. They are old, carved and so beautiful!









I love this guy! He's in the front yard and sits perfect in front of that big rock.


 Before I went on vacation the girls in the office made me these for my Birthday. Aren't they cute? And they were delicious!



I hope you have a wonderful  Labor Day! And enjoy your family and friends :-)  Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Mar said...

OMG, where to start? Bard is so adorable! Love the green ribon on it. The B&B pictures make me want to go! And those girls are so adorable! Hugs, Mar

Belinda said...

Wow, you've been busy! :) The card is just way too fun! Love your wrinkly green ribbon and the spider ontop of the ribbon! :) Just perfect!

Regan said...

I've missed you....great card...fantastic pics- especially the 3 little princesses..oh yes that baby is adorable!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What beautiful photos of your precious princesses! Darling Halloween card! Looks you had a great time on vacation - great pictures! :) TFS

Jocelyn said...

Ok...can you come over and help me with my room....please...it is taking on a life of it's own!!!

I adore the card you made....MS Halloween items are awesome!!

Oh the girls are so adorable and look at those cakes...I want one!!!

Call me when you head to the BB....I will go along with you...What a beautiful place and I love all the pics!!!!!

Wishing you a great Holiday weekend sweet friend!!! I LOVED this post!!

JustYolie said...

The girls are such cutie pies!!

BTW nice card too! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! What an awesome post! I LOVE all these photos! And I absolutely adore your Halloween card! You know I LOVE Halloween! That border punch is awesome and those jacks are SO cute!
Looks like the girls had a wonderful birthday party. Love the cakes and the princess bikes. And how fun are those B&B photos. I can see why you want to go back.
Thanks so much for sharing all of these!