Happy Friday!!

It's sunny here today, but is suppose to rain by tonight and all weekend :-(. But I won't complain because I'm just glad the heat is over! I can't wait until the holiday's begin...starting with taking the girls to the pumpkin patch!

So, this weekend will be cleaning and scrappin!! Yeah!!

I made this for the PC call, but it didn't make it :-(. It's a Papertrey template. I couldn't believe how easy this template was to put together and the possibilities are endless. I will most likely use this for a wedding gift that I will give a gift card . I used Webster's Pages patterned paper, and Prima lace. The tag stamp is Papertrey also.




Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

Simply gorgeous, Char. Beautiful colors and design.

Mar said...

This is stunning, and whoever gets this is lucky! Have a great weekend my friend! Mar

Belinda said...

Char, this is just lovely!!!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card :)

Deanna said...

Stunning girl!

Christie said...

Gorgeous!