Laura's Sketch #58


Hi All !

This week I wanted to make something different. I got the idea to make my daughter a recipe card when I saw these cute new Melissa Frances kraft tag holders, I thought it would be cute to add a secret receipe inside the pouch!  So  I altered the tag and added lines for the recipe and added a punched kraft sheet at the top. You just pull out the tag and I've written the family secret chocolate cake recipe!

All the paper is Melissa Frances. Papertrey cardstock. Hambly rub-on stitches. If you have some time, join in the challenge this week!

Thanks for visiting!
Char

15 comments:

Regina (TheStampin'Bean) said...

Char, this is simply wonderful! I love the idea of a recipe card. Thanks for playing with us this week at 2S4Y!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

what fun that you've got a hidden recipe in the card

Mar said...

LOVE this idea!! Great card Char :-)

Suzanne said...

This is such a fabulous idea!!! Thanks for the inspiration! (I need some about now!) LOL

Belinda said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the idea of the recipe card and the woman peeking from behind it! Too cute!

Danielle said...

so so cute! i can't WAIT to get these envelopes and papers!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char....I love this.......what fun!!!!

Wishing you a great one sweet friend!!! :-)

Laura Davis said...

Darling!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Char! What a fabulous take on the 2sketches design. I love that pocket holder and the vintage lady peeking from behind. This is just SO sweet!
Now share that secret recipe! ;)

Christie said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog! You're so dang creative!

Audrey Pettit said...

yeah, Char, you kindred spirit Halloween lover, you!! I absolutely adore Halloween! How fun that it's YOUR favorite, too!! My son told me last night that one of the things he wants for his birthday is for me to bring out the Halloween stuff.....and his birthday is on Sept. 2nd. I was going to wait until at least the 15th, but now I have the perfect excuse to haul all my goodies out. :) :) :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

GORGEOUS card Charlene! WOW - love all the detail! What a fabulous idea - thanks for the inspiration!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so fun and darling!! LOVE it!

Sylvia said...

Super cute card!

Deanna said...

Adorable!