I hope your having a great weekend! I never made it to "Eat,drink,pray" last weekend so I'm going tomorrow. My daughter came over to hang out and study, do her laundry last night :-)...So, I made a few cards. I must say that since I've been back from vacation I've had the hardest time getting back into making cards...so, I was happy to have a time span to play!!


I just love this cute little owl from MM . His name is HOOT. I was trying to figure out what to do with him. I decided to 1st emboss him with a Tim Holtz embossing folder. I then sprayed him with Tattered Angels (Coffee Shop)It's kind of a copper color. I added a Melissa Frances Bingo sticker for the body. The paper is Prima and the border is Pink Paislee. I don't ever seem to stick with one line. I always mix and match!

Well, I think I'll spend my evening back in the scraproom. :-)

Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute Hoot owl that is, Char! I love what you've done with him with the embossing and the gorgeous Coffee Shop mist. That is one of my favorite mist colors. the bingo card looks awesome behind him and I love the embellies you've added, too. I think it's awesome that you mix and match your lines and products....makes everything so much more interesting.
Hope you get that scraproom of yours all sorted out today, Sweetie! Show us pictures when you're done! :)

Mar said...

What a wonderful card Char. Love how you did the owl and the embellies are just wonderful!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char...this is toooo cute!!! I love how you did the Owl...he looks wonderful!!!! What a great idea to put the Bingo card behind him!!!!

I have not been much into creating either since we got back from vacation!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Belinda said...

Char, this is such an adorable owl! Love love love the owl and the fun embossing and the mist! And the bingo card placement is just perfect!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

JustYolie said...

Char this card is fabulous!! Love that you use the bingo card for the body and the lace flower is such a great touch! Love this card!! :)