Hi! Well I finally went to see "Eat,Pray,Love " and really enjoyed it ! Went with my friends and they liked it to! I was a little leery because it didn't have great reviews, but I'm glad that I did :-)

I've been in the process of cleaning and organizing my scrapbook room and OMG!!!! Seriously, to much stuff!!! I need to have a garage sale! Anyway, I'm making some cards along the way with some older paper. If there's anything that you want but can't find...I'm sure I have it !! Hopefully, I can get my room done this week. I always lack energy after work!

This card is made with Fancy Pants. I really love this paper.


And this one is a mixture of October Afternoon, Dear Lizzy, MME, and the trim is a Spellbinders Die.



Have a great week, and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments. They mean alot to me :-) Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Both of these cards are fabulous Charlene! Love the Vintagey look of the first & the fun, brighter colors in the second! Very pretty!

Regan said...

beauuuutiful!

Mar said...

Love both of them ! Especially the vintage Valentines ! I want to see that movie..Maybe this weekend!

Audrey Pettit said...

Tackling the old scraproom can be a daunting task. There's nothing that will make you realize how much stuff you actually have until you try to move it or organize it. :) I hope you get everything sorted soon. It will feel so good when you do, I know.
My friends are talking about going to see that movie this weekend. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I only hear people talking about it, but don't really know much about it.
I love your cards. Such a fun mixture of goodies. Seeing that Fancy Pants paper brought back some "oh, yeah" memories that made me smile. Love the lacy trim. Love the big florals.

Deanna said...

Love these both friend!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love how you used up your stash girl. I need a SERIOUS cleaning in my scrap room. Hmmm....that is probably why I am on the computer. hahaha

Belinda said...

These are fabulous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the vintage valentines! So pretty!