Hi ! Hope your having a great week! I wanted to share a layout I made of Destiny and my trip to Vegas....Although...notice....I'm nowhere in site lol!! I was the picture taker and it never occurred to either one of us to have someone take pictures of us together ! But we had a wonderful time and Destiny literally walked my feet off! I mean, she'd say...mom let's walk,  that Hotel doesn't look very far...WRONG!!! They are very deceiving! So, in three days we walked that whole strip including all the hotels, the malls, had our makeup done, saw a few shows, and just had a wonderful time! I think our next trip should be Disneyland in December...I love how it snow's down main street...Just magical!


Most of the paper is "The Girl's Paperie". the scallop trim is Magistical Memories. I painted it and drybrushed.


Have a great day! Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Mar said...

Great Lo Char. Destiny is such a sweetie and that's a wonderful pic! Love the colors and the Pp are awesome!

Anonymous said...

How funny...we just got back from Vegas as well. Saw Phantom of the Opera...loved it! We stayed at the Venetian..and talk about walking...eghads! We got lost just finding our room@! Adorable layout. cherry

Christie said...

I love this layout! So detailed and wonderful!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful and colorful page, Char! Love all those postage stamps and love the colorful title, too. What fun it sounds like you two had. I've never been there myself. Bet it was magical.
It sure is quiet around here with the kiddos gone back to school. Yesterday I didn't get much done, but today I'm on a roll. I just have to get used to the early mornings, again. ;)
Hope you have a great day!

Kathy said...

love thoes letters

Belinda said...

Wow, love the fabulous layout! So fun and colorful! :) Sounds like you had a fab time!

Suzanne said...

How fun!!! I love Vegas, and this layout is so fun!!! I love the paper you used, and the bold title!
Hugd