Here I am...back from vacation and  back to reality! When I got home I got a darned Upper respiratory infection...so explains the missing in action :-) I don't know if it was from the weather difference...a 50 degree difference, or what. But better tonight :-) I haven't even downloaded any of my pictures , boy am I slacking!


Lisa Johnson made this flower with cardstock and Papertrey Ink flower dies. I had to try it. You cut out the flower and crumple it. Then basically you pull apart the layers of card stock and pierce a hole in the middle and add a button. It's really different and makes a cute shabby flower.

Both cards are Basic Grey Olivia collection. I really love the colors.

Thanks for stoppin by!  Char

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Adorable cards girl!

Mar said...

Love the colors! The 1st card is my fav :-)

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are just beautiful!! Love that shabby flower!

(-: Heidi

Regan said...

just GOJUS!!!

Belinda said...

Fun colors! :) And fab flower!