Happy Monday!
This week I made a LO with these cute bubbles border chipboard . You can find it here Here. It is so versatile. You can use it on a LO, or a card. I chose to spray mine with Tattered Angeles glimmer spray and added different papers behind it to add more color. You can also leave the underneath open also!




Thanks everyone, for your congratulations on my blogversary! The Random Generator picked#4 (Lindsay)!
Congratulations Lindsay! Send me your address and I'll get these goodies out to you!

Have a great week everyone! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Regan said...

dayyyymn that is amazing!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful layout! ;)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Char, that is wonderful!!! I love how you used those bubbles!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Just gorgeous Char! I especially love how you used the glimmer mist and the patterned papers. :)

Mar said...

Great LO! Love the bubble!

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable page, Char! I love that happy paper. The puppy makes me smile and I love the flowers, too. And how cool is that bubble border? Fabulous stuff, my friend!

Belinda said...

Wow, what a LOVELY layout! Love the use of the glimmer mist and the bubbles! I have a rough time with that!

Suzanne said...

I love this so much!!!!! Such a happy page!! Fabulous!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful page! I especially like the stamp border you created!

Teresa said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Mine is about 2 years old too. Mine is a family blog.

Do you also design blogs?

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Hi Charlene! What a darling LO :) How fun & colorful! Darling pics too!