Happy Friday!

So glad Friday is here! Still feeling under the weather and just can't get in the card making mood. I don't know what's wrong with me. Still on vacation I guess lol


I paper pierced this card with papertrey stamps and ink. I really like their snow white ink with the kraft paper. I hope your weekend is awesome! Tomorrow is the grandkids Birthday party yeah!! Were having them together as their birthday is just 1 month apart. I think their spoiled...between my daughter and I we had to rent a u-haul for their presents :-).

8 comments:

Mar said...

What an adorable card Char!

Deanna said...

So pretty Char!

JustYolie said...

Ah this is so pretty! I love the pearls!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous card Char!

Belinda said...

LOVE the use of the pearls and the fun way you stamped the mat stack! :) So pretty!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Charlene, this card is so pretty! Your mind may be on vacation but your creativity is in full working mode!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Char! I'm so glad to finally get a chance to come pay you a visit again after my vacation, but I'm really sorry to hear you're still not feeling well. :( Hope you were able to enjoy the grandbabies' birthday party.
Your card is adorable. I love the strips of patterns and the mix of stamps. Such a great look.
Feel better soon, my friend!

Danielle said...

beautiful! i love how you put the pearls on the design!