Well it's my last post for about a week 1/2. I am leaving in the morning for some much needed R&R AND cooler weather :-).

I made this LO for Magistical Memories. This is the July sketch by the awesome Tina. I pretty much stayed true to the sketch. Come join us this month and made a Layout using this sketch, upload it to Magistical Memories Gallery ( under July Sketch) and you could be the winner of some awesome chipboard!!!


I forgot...It's my 2 year anniversary in blogville. And I usually have a drawing for some blog candy! So, when I get back we will do that :-)

Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet page, Char! Love that Jillibean paper and love the detailing you've added around the circle. Adorable photo, too.
And congrats on your 2nd blog-a-versary!

Heidi Van Laar said...

OMGoodness, SO adorable!!

(-: Heidi

Tiffany Heilman said...

Wow! Love this page. it is fabulous!

Mar said...

What a precious page Char !

Christie said...

SOOOO cute!