Home from vacation .....tomorrow :-(

I'm sitting here watching this view from my room at the B&B my friends own. Carol and Larry are so so lucky to have this special place on the Oregon Coast in a town called Brookings. There view is spectacular. I used to come here every year...but with all the losses I've had in the last 4 years, I haven't been here. My 1st time back and it's sooooooo what I needed. I had a wonderful B'Day yesterday. Went to dinner with friends and Carol brought me some yummy cheesecake last night! Yum!! I even managed to find a little scrapbook store here that was so cute and carried so much variety! I just don't know how I manage to spend hours in a scrapbook /stamp store :-)


I
I'm on my way down the the beach one last time before I leave for home in the morning...It's 70 here and 113 at home. If I didn't have the grandkids and a good job at home...I would move to a cooler place.! I will post more pictures when I get home...under the air conditioner lol!!
Here's a card that I made with Basic Gray paper and the Love stamp is Papertrey. Yes...I did bring scrapbook stuff on vacation lol!!! CARDS is having a challenge..."Cards with pearls" and I thought I would submit these two as they are all love and pearls!

Have a great week! Char

8 comments:

JustYolie said...

Aw what a beautiful view! Breathtaking.... enjoy your last day and have safe trip home. :)

Annette said...

Adorable card Char, love the rose in the center! What stunning photos and a beautiful view. The Oregon coast is gorgeous and cool weather probably feels so nice, I can see why you would be tempted to move there! Hugs!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous view! Glad you are having fun! The card is gorgeous! Love the rose! How funny you took supplies with you!! LOL
Enjoy your last day!

Deanna said...

Stunning! Sorry your vaca is over!

Mar said...

Just stunning! The card and your vacation :-)

dannisdoodles said...

wow, breathtaking view!

love your rose sweet char (((hugs)))

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! What a gorgeous view!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, Char, what a gorgeous looking place! I'm so glad you've had a chance to return to this place of beauty and serenity. I'm sure it's been good for the soul, indeed. Love your adorable card, too. The blocked design is fabulous........one of my all-time favorite designs. And your flower in the center is beyond fabulous.