Hi ! Just a quick post today to share a LO I made for Magistical Memories DT. The sketch is from "Got Sketch" . They have some wonderful sketch's to help my creativity along :-). I used lots of Sassafrass Lass and the star circle is Magistical Memories. Now if someone can teach me how to take a god LO picture I'd be all set...I have the worst time !!Only 4 days of work left and Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to vacation I go lol!!!! I'm getting so excited! The weather here is 102 today and the weather at the coast is 62 today. Ummm...where would you rather be?

Have a wonderful day!!! Char

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char..this LO is PERFECT!!! I adore all the Sass and those embellies are adorable!! I love the pic!!

YIPPEE for you going on vacation!!! Enjoy the shore...I know what you mean about the temps...we have hit 106 and I know I am getting OLD....I hate it!!!

Take lots of pics and ENJOY your VACATION!!!

Belinda said...

What a fab layout! Love all the fun embellies! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love this LO! Love alll those fabulous papers and embellies.

Have a great Vaca!

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable, Char! I love all the papers and colors here, and that elephant at the top is so darn cute. Love your layered flowers, too.
How wonderful you get to leave on vacation soon! I hope you have a fabulous time!

Regan said...

shut the front door...love this

Deanna said...

Too flippin cute girl! Love it!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

LOVE this sooo soso much...bright happy! cherry

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oh my word!! This is amazing! So full of fabby little details!

(-: Heidi

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats! Such lovely card for 2 sketches 4 you, and this LO is amazing!