Happy 4th!

O.K. Where's my OLD blogger? I like the new picture uploader but my alignment button won't let me change to start typing at the left. Grrr......!! I made this card 6 month ago and never posted it. I've been a busy girl making cards again to submit. But wanted to post before the weekend. Where's my patriotism? I just realized I haven't posted any 4th of July cards lol !

These are pictures of Chuka (Tasha's Dog) Jimmy, Tasha's Fiance bring's her in to work once a week for visitation rights! After all, we are her grandma's! She gets so excited when she gets here. At 1st it was sad because she would go sit by Tasha's door, but now she doesn't...she seems back to her old self and we girls LOVE her SO MUCH!!!! She stays the day with us and I think it's healing for us to :-)

I hope that you have a fantastic 4th!!!! See you soon :-)  Char

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the card and the PUP is sooooo cute...love the ribbons!!!

Wishing you a great Holiday weekend!!!

JustYolie said...

Love the sentiment on the card. Cute doggie!

destinyn said...

Chuka is so dang cute!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute pup, and super cute card, Char! I love the little house and that sentiment is fabulous. Hope you have a wonderful 4th.

Deanna said...

Holy poop girl, this dog is too cute! All us loonies are here lovin the under bite pic!