Nature Girl!

It's a beautiful Sunday! It will be 90 degrees! I'm staying home and scrapbooking all day. And later tonight I am taking a drive out to the Lake. Shasta Lake hasn't been full to the top in probably 6 years and it's so beautiful when it's full!

I made this LO of Liberty today. We went to Lake Nora a few weeks ago and she loved smelling the pine cones! Liberty picked out a few to bring home to her parents :-)

I used the New "Echo Park" paper and the letters are Maya Road, that I painted green and dry brushed to look like nature :-). And I used a sketch from the very talented Jana Eubanks!



Have a beautiful Sunday! Char

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous LO!!
Love all the details and the embellishments!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Have a blessed day!!

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Char.....so cute...Nature Girl!!!!

Enjoy your evening and it is so hot here also!!!

Have a great week!!!

Mar said...

Great Lo Char! Love the banner...very creative!

Annette said...

Adorable layout Char, great embellishing as always! I went to Shasta Lake many years ago, it is beautiful, hope you had a great time! Hugs, Annette

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your page here, Char! Those papers just gotta make you smile, and I adore the banner with the title. Super cute little sunshine at the top, too.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Fabulous layout Char. What a sweetie she is! Hope you enjoyed your day of scrapbooking!

Regan said...

oh com eon now...that is just wicked!!!

Deanna said...

Amazing layout friend!