Hi! I hope your having a wonderful weekend! I've been watching my boss's dogs for him while he's out of town. His one dog, "Duchess" ran away from me the 1st time I watched her. Granted she didn't know me , but it was winter and she left outside and we had to call my boss's son at 11:30 at night when she woulldnt come in! This time I went over the night before they left and Ana held her and I petted her , but Dutchess still wasn't sure about me, so needless to say I was leary to go over there fearing she would run off (But at least it's over 100 here and not the middle of winter." lol!! But she didn't run away and she actually decided she likes me!!! She even jumped up on my lap and cuddled yesterday!

Here's a few cards to share. I submitted both but neither one made it :-(. Better luck next time right?



And lastly, I found this cute little funny about scrapbooking. Nicole Humphrey wrote it . I hope you enjoy!

You Know You're Addicted to Scrapbooking If...
When you reach into your purse, your family scatters - they think you are reaching for that dreaded camera!
You see something metal in a parking lot or on the floor and you go back to pick it up. It turns out to be some sort of buckle/pop tab type of thing, so you pop it in your pocket, and think - yeah, I can put some ribbon through that.
You purchase every scrap magazine that hits the shelf, even though more than half the layouts in some are NOT your style.
You dream about layouts or crops. You buy scrapbook "stuff" and have no idea how you are going to use it but think, "I will use it someday." When you start scanning kids clothes because they would make great inspiration for a scrapbook page. When you spend all day at work/school sketching layouts instead of working/studying. You know you're addicted when you find an awesome piece of paper and actually DRESS your child up for pictures in clothes to MATCH THE PAPER. You know you're addicted when your husband runs into the local eatery yelling "I need water....my truck's on fire!" And your first response is, "WAIT! I have the camera!"
You plan vacations around scrapbook stores or drive 175 miles to a scrapbook store.
I hope you have a terrific weekend!
Char

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So glad you are getting some cuddle time with the pooch and thank goodness she is not running off!!!

I adore the cards.....they are just perfect!!

Now the article....did they write that about me...everywhere we go I have a camera and I can still remember buying this awesome paper that had watermelons on it...so off to the store I went and made Evan eat watermelon....just because I needed to use that awesome paper!!! Thanks for sharing....

Have a great Sunday!!!

dannisdoodles said...

THOSE cards are too cuuuuuute, that monster one would be PERFECT for my nephew (not because he's a monster, just because it's so dern happy & cute) love! ♥♥♥

Regan said...

bwahahahaha..i hear ya 100%...its nice to relate to people who dont think you've lost your mind

th3e cards are fab- i was a reject too.....

Suzanne said...

The cards are too cue! I love the monster!!!! Reminds me of my sweet young daughter!! LOL
Thanks for the article, kind of scary, because it reminds me of myself!! Lol
have a great day!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOL! I think we're probably all addicted, aren't we?? Too funny!
And you made me smile with your pet sitting story. I do a ton of pet sitting as a side job, and I've had a few encounters with poochies who aren't too sure about me.
Your cards are adorable! Love the big monster and love the fun papers and designs on both.

Annette said...

It is so great to have someone to trust to watch pets when people are away on vacation, your boss is lucky to have you! LOVE your cards, they should of been accepted! I cracked up at the addicted to scrapbooking post, it is too funny! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches
Engraved pocket watches
pocket watch

Deanna said...

Love!

SmilynStef said...

Love Love love that monster ... so adorable.