Hi! Hope your weeks going well! I'm happy to report that Duchess is my friend for life now :-) She wags her tail and licks my face and follows me outside to water :-). Today's my last day taking care of her, so I wonder if she will forget who I am the next time?

I made this card for a friend of mine last night. She teases me all the time about wanting me to make her a card so I finally did. :-) I couldn't figure out with direction it should go? I'm thinking maybe the 1st one? I used OA, and a little Girl's paperie. The cardstock is papertrey (Berry Sorbet).


Have a great week! Char

7 comments:

dannisdoodles said...

it's brilliant both ways my sweet friend (top is my fave too though)! love your oa on here♥♥♥

Kristy Hansenwi said...

love both of them......it would be hard to choose.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Such an adorable card Char!!! Thanks for your kind words my friend!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches
Engraved pocket watches
pocket watch

Jocelyn said...

So perfect...great colors!!!! You are one super talented lady!!!

Wishing you a great day....my PB addict friend!!! :-)

Heidi Van Laar said...

No matter which way you turn it...it's gorgeous!!

(-: Heidi

Deanna said...

I agree with Heidi, love it!