Hi Friends!

Hope that you're week's going great! Mine is speeding along ! I played along this week with Moxie Fab's "Time to chillax"...that's the Tuesday trigger for this week. It' was a fun challenge and I used the new Echo Park's "Sweet Summertime" paper. It's bright and oh so summery! (Is that a word?) :-) I also used Melissa Frances Chipboard that I covered and glittered up , and some beautiful Webster's pages Ribbon.




Our weather has been strange. One minute it's 85 and the next thing I know the clouds are rolling in and it gets windy ..and it sprinkled last night. I had to take a picture of my rose this morning. It's called a Fragrant Cloud and on the scale of rose smells it's a 10 ! It's bright, pretty, and smells good...A keeper for sure!


Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for visiting me :-) Hugs, Char

19 comments:

JustYolie said...

This is one awesome card!! Yummy!

Regan said...

OMG...are you kidding me ......SHUT UP!



ps: the word verification is mormon???

Jocelyn said...

I agree OMG this is sooooooo adorable!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

That Rose is awesome...I want some in my yard!!!!

Have a great one sweet friend!!

lynn said...

this is awesome! your blog is awesome! tfs:)

Jaclyn Miller said...

I am loving how you glittered your popsicles, fantastic!

Sally Watkins said...

LOVE the sparkle and shine! Great response to the trigger.

Heidi said...

Absolutely love, love, love this card Char-Great Job!

Paloma Gomez said...

I love it!

Angela said...

Yummy nummy card!!

Betty Benton said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your card is fantastic -- so dimensional!! And of course, glittery. That rose is absolutely gorgeous -- bet it smells heavenly!

Annette said...

I love your card Char! We are in sync as I've had the MF chipboard popsicles sitting on my craft table this week, waiting to be glittered up and made into a card! You have inspired me to finally do something with them. I've been in the summery mood too and popsicles are perfect! (YUM!) I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Annette

Mar said...

WOW Char love the glittered popsicles!!!!

Deanna said...

Amazing girl!

Banu said...

WOW..this is just ab fab...Perfecto.

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable, summery card, Char! I just love those glittered popsicles. And what a fabulous use of the Webster's Bloomers. I could just eat those up with a spoon!
What a beautiful rose that is. Mix that with a great fragrance and you've got a little piece of heaven right there. thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Michellem said...

This card is FABulous!!!

Cath said...

Hey Char! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Suzanne said...

This is stunning! Love the Popsicles!

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Oh my gosh this card is amazing! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I just love checking out other people's work. Your stuff is so bright and cheery I love it!