Hello!

Just a few cards to share today. I've been busy making card to submit....(not these ones :-)

This 1st card is made with my Cricut and the dial is cut from grunge paper. It's nice and flexible. But what I noticed it that there wasn't enough circles for the digits....What's with that??? I will have to look and see if it's the size I cut or if it's just that way. :-(


And this card is made with my fav....October Afternoon and the frame is Magistical Memories . I pained the frame and inked it for that antiqued look.


Have a great day! Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow these are awesome girl! Picked up for sure!

Jocelyn said...

Love these Char.....HELLO...they are PERFECT!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards Char! Love the vintage little girls :-)

Suzanne said...

These cards are so adorable!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!

Heidi said...

Thats funny Char! (size doesn't matter they all cut the same-so that is really odd!) Love the vintage little gals-very cute! Great job as always-you amaze me!

Annette said...

Stunning cards Char! Love the phone card and your second card is awesome! Love the vintage look of it! Hope your having a great weekend! ♥

Linda Beeson said...

These are incredibly too adorable! LOVING the telephone, shaped card.

dannisdoodles said...

hello? absolutely brilliant my friend! love your oa love on these!!!