Hello Friends

I ran across this tutorial and you have got to check it out. Here http://retrospection.typepad.com/ Christine Middlecamp is teaching this wonderful doily class and it's spectacular!!!! I stocked up on the doilies and I figure I can make them as I have the time.






I watched the girls yesterday and got some pictures of Liberty eating yogurt before my camera died lol!!! She was looooving that yogurt :-)






And just a little few LO's to share today.I made them with Scrapbook Heaven's June Kit.
I've been making cards to submit...trying to get back some resemblance of mojo that I seem to have lost since Tasha's been gone. It's soooo frustrating!!! Does that ever happen to you?



I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! Did you do anything fun?





Have a great week! Hugs, Char








5 comments:

Regan said...

OMG...those doilies are wicked..hmmmm...I may just try that....

now

THE FACE kills me...and your layout is fantastic!!

here's to you and your mojo!

Mar said...

Wonderful LO'S and the pics of Liberty are darling!! I'll have to check out the doiley class, looks wonderful!

Annette said...

Your layouts are fabulous Char!! Your grandaughters are so precious and adorable, I love seeing the photos you post of them! Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Annette

Jocelyn said...

Love these Lo's Char....so filled with detail and I adore that frame!!!

The pics of Liberty....PERFECT!!! What a doll baby!!!

Have a great one and thanks for the get well wishes!!!

Deanna said...

Very kewl info on the dollies!
Love your layout missy!