Life...Sit back and enjoy....

I got all this ribbon in the mail yesterday and can't wait to create with it! Frost it pink http://www.frostitpink.com/store/ has a great selection of ribbon and I kind of went crazy (Not a far journey lol)!!


Kazan's Sketch #53
I love the sketch inspiration I get at 2 sketches 4 you! Such inspiration and talent I tell ya :-) I turned my sketch on it's side this week. This week's sketch is by Kazan. Go check out their blog and join in the fun! It's their 2 year anniversary!!! Congrats girl's!



I used lots of different goodies on this card. The paper is October Afternoon and the sentiment is also. I used MME (Light Yellow Polka Dot), and the paper on the bird is "The Girl's Paperie"! The branch is Maya Road , and I sprayed it with Tattered Angel's (Coffee Shop). The punch is a new one from Martha Stewart. The bird is from http://frostitpink.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29&products_id=876, and the ribbon is from my friends store (Scrappin Friends) , my local LSS.



I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend :-)



Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a super cute card, Char! Love that birdie and that Martha Stewart punch is fabulous. Love that paper line, too.
Your pile of new ribbons looks so yummy. I spy some gorgeous Webster's trim in there. ;) Have a ball playing with your new goodies.

Mar said...

So cute Char. I love the ribbon..it looks like its the top of a tree!

Kazan Clark said...

om-goodness how cute is this! Your ribbon tree is divine
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Heidi Van Laar said...

So, SO cute! I just love that bitty bird!

(-: Heidi

Regan said...

seriously...LOVE it!!

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Char, I love everything about it! I know what you mean about going crazy with ribbon, I can't seem to stop buying it either and I know I'll never use it all! Hope your doing good! Hugs, Annette

Deanna said...

Gasp, stunning!