It's Monday .....again :-)

I had a few hours yesterday to craft. I made this quick card with more "The Girl's Paperie" I love the softness of the paper colors. The flower is stamped with Papertrey stamps and ink. I made the rose in the center.





How was every one's Mother's Day? I was suppose to have a barbecue with the family but, it rained. So we went to pizza instead. It was a wonderful day. I love being with the grand kids and my kids spoiled me! Tonight , I'm going to see the play The Wizard of Oz. I am very excited to go. The commercials look wonderful. Went to see Tasha on Saturday. She has one more round of chemo today and they will try and get her ready so she can have 2 days to do what she wants. Please pray that will happen :-) Happy Monday :-)
Hugs, Char







7 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day. Definitely saying prayers for Tasha! Gorgeous card my friend!

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous card and lovely rose!

Jocelyn said...

Love that card....oh it is PERFECT!!

Sounds like a great Mother's Day and I will keep you both in my prayers!!!

Annette said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love your rose! I just ordered a sizzix die that makes 3D roses, can't wait to get it! Keeping your friend in my prayers. Hugs, Annette

Mar said...

So so cute Char!

Nishant said...

I love Love that card..
free classified india

Deanna said...

Stunning!