Hello !


Hi friends!

Just a quick share today. I'm sorry I've been missing in action. Sometimes life gets hectic :-) I've shared about my friend who has cancer. She only has a few weeks and I've been spending as much time with her as possible. The doctors are giving her chemo and platelets and will let her go out of the hospital for 2 days to do something she wants to do. She wanted to go to Disneyland but the doctor won't let her...so we will be going to San Francisco to see the play Wicked and whatever else she wants to do. Will check in soon. I hope your week has been good to you ! Sorry such a bad picture. I only had a few minutes and the sun was in the wrong place :-)




Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Regan said...

aaah Char....Im thinking of you but it seems that this sad situation has not affected your wicked talent

Jocelyn said...

What a good friend you are....I am thinking of you and your sweet friend.....just makes my heart break!!!

Love the Lo and card!!!! Hugs sweet friend...

Annette said...

I know your friend must feel so much comfort having you there, you are such a good friend to her! LOVE your layout and card! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Annette

Lisa Howard said...

Hi Beautiful Lady! Thinking of you are you share this time with your friend. I know how hard it must be. Sending prayers and love your way! xoxo -L

Danielle said...

gorgeous card! so sorry to hear about your friend. you are so sweet to help her make her dreams happen. XO
Danielle

Nishant said...

I LOVE your layout and card!
free classified india

Deanna said...

Thinking of you... your layout and card are beautiful!