HAPPY NSD!!!

I hope your having a great NSD!! There are so many wonderful crops and on-line givaways today. Have you participated in any? I really didn't but managed to get 1 LO done :-)...I am such a slowwww LO maker...I might as well be a turtle!!! Very fitting :-) Anyway this LO is from when Destiny and I took Jasmine to Turtle Bay. They were having a turtle exhibit and she had a blast!

I used "The girl's Paperie on this LO and I made the turtle with my Cricut.







Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

JustYolie said...

Super cute layout!! She's a cutie!

Suzanne said...

This layout is absolutely adorable!!! I love the turtle!! Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!

Jocelyn said...

This Lo is so adorable...I love it and that turtle.....PRECIOUS!!!

Have a great day sweet friend!!!

Mar said...

That turtle is just darling. I so so so this LO Char !

Heidi said...

OMG Char- That turned out sooooo cute! Great Job! :) Heidi

Annette said...

This is so cute, I love the sweet and shabby colors and the turtle is adorable! Hope your doing great! Hugs, Annette

Regan said...

aaawe...love it Char

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh what a cute layout Char! Love that adorable little turtle!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Totally cute! I love that floral turtle shell!

(-: Heidi

Nishant said...

you have Super cute layout!!
free classified india