Happy Monday!

I used Kathy Martins cute little digital template that you get when you sign up for her Digital Doodles club. She has some adorable images. Check it out! Her blog is http://card-blanc.blogspot.com/p/digital-doodles-club.html, I printed out the image like a hybrid. Colored in the bee and sparkled it up with some stickles. I used a Magistical Memories chipboard circle , a crochet flower and leaves. The cardstock is sprayed with Tattered Angels, and the paper is October Afternoon.

I will be back on Wednesday to pick a winner from the Blog Hop! Have a wonderful week!!

Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char...this is soooo pretty!!! Love it!!!

You can pick my name as the winner!!! :-)

Have a great week!!!

Keely Yowler said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for the stamping goodies. I can't wait to play :)

Mar said...

Oh Char! Love the flower and crochet leaves! Cute!

jonaks said...

its a lovely card. loved that crochet flower so much!

dannisdoodles said...

oh my, this is gorgeous my friend, love this!!!

Lisa said...

Wow!!!! You are so talented, love your blog, and your cards, they are so precious and adorable!!! LOVE LOVE the crochet flowers!!!! The little bee is perfect!!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Lisa Sturgill :)

April D said...

I love your crocheted flower...great card

Deanna said...

Adorable Char!