2sketches4you Kazan's sketch #51


Wonderfully simple sketch this week at 2sketches4you! I thought I'd try my hands at doing a paper flower . I used October Afternoon and Pink Paislee paper. If your not familiar with 2sketches4you hop on over and join in this weeks challenge! http://2sketches4you.com/

And another card I made with more October Afternoon paper except the orange polka dot paper is Jillibean. I punched the stripe paper with my Martha Stewart punch and stitched to accent. The tab in Papertrey tabs. I can see so many wonderful ideas to do with these tabs. Papertrey is wonderful!!!!



Thank you so much for visiting me :-)


Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char...these are soooo adorable!! I LOVE that flower and the little swing card is toooo cute!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Deanna said...

Love it, especially that little tab sticking out that says Smile!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute cards, Char! LOVE that flower you made, and love the hand-stitching. These are both just as adorable as can be!

Linda Beeson said...

I love the flower on your first card and the second card is so adorable with those supplies.

Sam said...

These are both so adorable. I love that swing image!

Cheryl Nelson said...

These are both incredibly fabulous! love, love, LOVE them!

Mar said...

Both of these are so so cute Char!!

Elisa K said...

love your cards.. the first one is just stunning... thanks for sharing..

hugs
Elisa

Dest said...

Adorable cards, especially love the 2nd one!!!

Kazan Clark said...

oh wow Ms. Char these are stunning! LOVE that flower
thanks for joining us here at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Nishant said...

These are both so adorable.
free classified india