Spring has Sprung!

I made this LO for Magistical Memories DT. I used their Bloomin Star Flower and sprayed it with Tattered Angels (Turg). The paper is Little Yellow Bicycle, The Girls paperie and so is the stamp. :-)




Went to see the girls last night and had such a great time! They are so much fun and I was bummed because my batteries were dead so I couldn't take pics :-(. But here's a few of Jasmine from last weekend at Turtle Bay, her Aunt "Ne Ne" took her!










And this is my wonderful DIL and granddaughter, Liberty..she's getting so big!





Spring is definitely at my house! And if my eyes don't see it my nose is telling me :-)







Happy St. Patrick's Day to you ! Char

8 comments:

Lisa Howard said...

OMWord! This is one gorgeous layout!!! You never cease to amaze me with your talent! And the pics are gorgeous...such beautiful girls!

Letting you know I'm going on my date tonight. Cross your fingers. If all goes well, I will be sure to inquire about his brothers (I know he has 3 just not sure of their status). If things don't go so well...I'll be tossing him back in the pond with the other frogs! lol!

Glynis said...

That LO is just so pretty filled with all things girly. Love the pink/yellow/turquios colour theme. I'm rather jealous of those gorgeous blooms as we had a fresh dump of snow yesterday. This means it will be several more days before I will see my lawn again :O)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Charlene this is just beautiful..I love all the details...

Love those pics girlie...spring is so there...not here yet..but we are working on it!!!

Wishing you a great week!!

Regan said...

aaaawe...beautiful pics and amazing layout!!

Annette said...

Your layout is beautiful! I love all the embellishing! Your photos are gorgeous, from your precious little granddaughters to your beautiful flowers, wow!! Our trees are just starting to blossom too but not this much.

MAR said...

Oh Char, I just love your sweet sweet LO!

Heidi Van Laar said...

What an absolutely stunning LO! So, so many gorgeous little details to look at!

(-: Heidi

Deanna said...

Holy crow, this layout rocks!