Kazan's sketch #47 and Trigger Tuesday !

I decided to make a card with the new Egg Drop Soup Paper by Jillibean Soup and incorporate the two challenges! I want to do all the challenges but sometimes I am just pooped when I get home from work so I got smart this week and combined the Moxie's challenge and the sketch :-)This paper is so sweet and reminds me of spring! And the stamp is the new Calico Studio lace stamp . I love the stamp with its sweet ruffles and detail. I cut and made a little spring scene! Those little pieces were hard to cut :-) I don't feel old but everyone warned me that after 40, your eyes change and this year I've noticed that my close up vision is getting blurry...and I kept dropping those teny tiny pieces lol!! Anyway I'm going to have to invest in a BIG magnifying light :-) I can't wait to make more cards with this paper!













tahnks so much for vusiting me! Hugs, Char

25 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh what a cute card Char!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is just YUMMY!!! Great job sweet friend!!!

Glynis said...

Very cute! Love the little chick embelli :O)

Regan said...

OMIGAWD!!!

this is too cute...love it!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love it! It is so spring and so cute.

Kathy Martin said...

What a darling card and fun colors! :)

BonnieRose said...

this is so cute!

Kay said...

SOO Darling! Totally worth your hard work and I love the lace trim stamp! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

Daniela said...

This is so cute!!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OH so cute! I love it! That little chick is adorable!

dannisdoodles said...

good grief, this is the cuuuutest, makes me so, so happy!

Cheryl Nelson said...

just as cute as can be!!

Kim Wilson said...

LOVE this card!!! How exciting :) this is from my tuesday trigger inspiration! I love seeing everyones take on the inspiration board! I was dreaming of spring :) I added your amazing blog and feel free to add me too if you like!

Alice Wertz said...

oh! too cute! love the cute little scene you created!!

Laura Davis said...

Fabulous!!
Laura

Danielle said...

super cute!!

Deanna said...

This is amazing girl!

Annette said...

This is adorable Char! I love the little scene, it is just too cute!

Heidi Van Laar said...

OMGoodness, this is just ADORABLE! So sweet and springy...love it!

(-: Heidi

Kazan Clark said...

Char this is sooo cute! I love that little gingham border ;)

Vicki Bray said...

Very cute card! Love all this spring color!

Heather P. said...

Oh, I totally love this! What a fantastic card!

Thanks for playing along with us @ 2S4Y. :)

Lisa Howard said...

Hey Girl! How are YOU? I'm doing well...just busy, busy, busy! I've missed you and really missed seeing all your cute creations! Thanks for stopping by the other day. Made me smile when I saw you paid me a visit. Hope all is well in your world and you have a fantastic weekend! xoxo L

Lisa said...

This is such a fun card! Love what you did with the colors! So Springy!! Great job!

Cath said...

Hey Char! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)