Kazan's Sketch #48






I made this LO with Studio Calico paper and Prima flowers and an adorable Magestical Memories chipboard bird covered in paper.




I got lots of goodies from Paradise and can't wait to make things! I just don't know where the weekends go?? I always have grand plans and they go out the window :-). I wanted to take pictures of my beautiful trees in front of the house. Everthing is in bloom and they are so thick with blosoms it looks like snow...but my camera died. So maybe tomorrow lol!

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh this one is Just Perfect Charlene...I love it and your bushes are blooming...how wonderful...nothing here...just tons of rain and ugly mud!!!

Wishing you a great Monday!!!

Mar said...

So bright and cute Char! Love the house and bird and the picture is so so cute!! Mar

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow, these are both just gorgeous! Love those paper roses!

(-: Heidi

Sandra said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous!! Love the flowers.

Sandra :-)

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute card and adorable page! So colorful and full of spring! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

Your work is absolutely exquisite!! LOVE it sooooooooo much!

dannisdoodles said...

loooove your lo as much as your amazing cards, you are amazing my friend, so amazing! ((((hugs))))

Kazan Clark said...

I could not love this anymore - those flowers are just to die for
:)

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE your card and take on the sketch! Your scrapbook page is amazing too! Congrats on making the Fab 5!

Deanna said...

Wow wow wow, amazing work girl!