Moxie Fab Doilies and lace !

I got in my new Tim Holtz die cuts and played a little this weekend. I used my Big shots to cut the grunge paper. It cut perfectly. I then painted the cage with chocolate brown and then used "Old Lace" Tattered Angeles on top. For the bird sprayed it with "Bubble Gum" and stamped over the top with Papertrey Backround Basics (Text Style).






Awww spring! Such a wonderful time of the year! It's absolutely beautiful in my little part of the world. My daughter and I took Jasmine to Turtle Bay on Saturday and we had a blast ! Then we walked the the Sun Dial bridge...which is actually a Sun Dial! Below are some pictures!!





Have a wonderful week, and thanks for visiting me ! Hugs, Char

8 comments:

just me and z said...

I love that card! Great job!! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty!

Mar said...

Char this card is so dang cute! Mar

Jocelyn said...

Love the card...that birdie is so stinkin cute and I have been wanting to try out these from Tim Holtz....now here I go off to check them out!!!

Wishing you a great day and those pics were FABULOUS!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

That card is amazing Char!!! Love the sun dial bridge too! Very cool!

Glynis said...

Love the card! I really like the scalloped detail as aposed to a straight edge :O)

Cath said...

Hey Char! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Annette said...

I love your card, the new birdcage die is so cute and I love how you embellished it! Wow, what an awesome bridge, I have never seen anything like that! Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Annette