Good Morning! I have a quick card to share today. I've been in deadline mode and haven't been able to play lately. It's raining today. I guess we had our week of nice weather :-). My son's birthday is April 1, but were celebrating this weekend as he has to go out of town to work again. I'm buying him a bbque....shhhhh don't tell! Luckly he dosent read or for that matter even know I have a blog lol!!!

Anyway, I used Jillibean Soup paper and my new Martha Stewart punch at the bottom.






Thanks for all your sweet comments! They mean the world to me :-) Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Lisa Howard said...

Beautiful card! Love that new punch...may have to invest in that one! Hope you have fun celebrating your son's b-day! xoxo L

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Lisa....just Beautiful!!! Great punch!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

Mar said...

Very cute Char! Love the punch and the cute birds!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the touch of nature mixed the elegant border punch. It's perfect!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh what an adorable card Char!!!

Scrapmumur said...

Your card is very fabulous!!!!
I love your idea for little houses.
Your work is stunning!
Thank you for your visit in my blog.
Hugs, Mumur

Suzanne said...

This card is fabulous!!!! Thanks for your kind email! Yours is fantastic!!! Hugs!

Hanne said...

This card is so beautiful! Fantastic colors in this card! Love the MS lace too:)

Annette said...

This is gorgeous Char, I love how you used a real twig, and that punch is awesome!! Hope you had a great celebration with your son! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Annette

Edna said...

This is lovely, gorgeous birds, and the white on white punching is gorgeous!

Deanna said...

Holy adorable!