It was such a fun but fast weekend! I watched the girls yesterday and Jasmine cracked me up! Here's the scenario.....Jasmine, before we watch the movie please pick up those pretzels on the floor and throw them away. Jasmine said, Jasmine's busy! Grandma said, well then we will just shut off the TV until you pick them up! So a minute goes by and she says, Where's the remotes? And I say...there in my hand....so realizing she lost the conversation she walked over and threw away the pretzels...It took everything I had not to laugh!!They are so cute!

Here's a few sneaks for Moments 2 Remembers March kit. It's such an adorable kit :-) I had fun playing with it





And here's a card I made with Jenni Bowlin everything! I really love those new buttons!




Have a great week!! Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Regan said...

swoon!!!

Jocelyn said...

What a cute story....I would have wanted to giggle to!!!

Love the sneaks and the card....STUNNING!!!

Have a great week sweet friend!!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

great style and design...fabulous cards...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Dest said...

Cant wait to se the rest!! Great card!

Annette said...

You have so much fun with your grandaughters, I love reading your sweet stories! Love the sneak peaks and also your card, I am totally into butterflies these days! Talk to you soon! Hugs, Annette

Deanna said...

Card is gorge but just sneaks :( I need to see more!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous card! Love all that Jenni Bowlin goodness!

(-: Heidi

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

love your sneaks! beautiful card!