How's every one's week going? I am amazed at all the snow in the east ! How's everyone doing with all this snow? Ive visited some of my friends blogs and can't believe all that snow! I like to visit snow....but I don't want to live in it lol!

Here's a little card I made with Unity stamps and Prima paper. I stamped the tree once and cut out the tree trunk.Then I stamped it again . This time with a different hue of green and cut out some of the leaves to give it color, and then a third time for a different green...and then when I was done I'm like.....i could have just colored in the leaves lol!!!








I made this LO for a challenge over at http://magistical memories.com The challenge was to just use Pink, Red and white....It was fun! Come join us!








6 comments:

Glynis said...

Cute card! I love the little closeline of hearts in your layout :O)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char that card is perfect...I need that stamp and the saying...Where do I purchase it?

Love the LO...the banner is just adorable!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

JustYolie said...

Cute card and BEAUTIFUL layout!

Deanna said...

Gasp, stunning!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What an adorable layout Char!!!! I just love how you hung the hearts and that card is fabulous!

Annette said...

Wow, love your layout with the little clothesline of hearts, it is adorable! And your card is awesome, love the tree and the embossing! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Annette