Hi everyone!

I've just been enjoying the wonderful 70 degree weather weve been having. Watched the girls on Friday and just had a great three day weekend. Now it's back to reality lol! Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day? What did you do? I really need to get my scraproom organized!! It's horrible ! But that's not what three day weekends are for are they ?

I wanted to share some wonderful new chipboard products from Magistical Memories! I just adore it all! Here's a few new pieces and you can see the rest here WWW.Magistical Memories.com

I can't wait to get mine! I'm alreay thinking of ways I'm going to use this cute chipboard!












Like what you see? How about giving one of the contests or challenges a try. You could win some great Magistical Memories chipboard. Below is the sketch for this month. Simply create a layout using this sketch and post it in the Magistical Memories gallery. Can't wait to see what you create.





Have a great day. Char :-)

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this Sketch and that Chipboard....PERFECT!!!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Annette said...

Love the chipboard, especially the fence! You are so lucky to be having 70 degree weather, were in the 40's but I shouldn't complain because before I know it, it will be in the 90's! Hope you have a great day! Hugs, Annette