Happy Friday!!!

A happy friday to you! What are your plans this weekend? Are you going to watch the superbowl ? And if so, who are you wanting to win? At work today were having a chili cookoff and the employees vote for the best chili! It's so nice to work at a place that let's the employees do those things!! I'm very lucky :-)! Well whatever your plans....have a wonderful weekend!!


This card was made with Making Memories paper and embellies.




I was waiting for a friend to get off work and sitting in my car..I heard all this racket and looked up there were all these birds evenly spaced sitting on the powerline...had to take a pic :-)

7 comments:

JustYolie said...

I'll be watching the super bowl, I enjoy the sport, eventhough the Steelers didnt' make it.

Love your card, is the bird also Making Memories?

Jocelyn said...

Love that adorable card....I also LOVE Chili!!!

I think we will be having a few friends over for Super Bowl....depends if we get 24 inches of snow and how fast they can clean it up!!! I love Football and I am rooting for New Orleans.....

Hanne said...

What a beautiful Valentine card!

Deanna said...

First off, stunning card! I love it!

Second off... do we work at the same place??? We are coordingatin a chili cook off for next week too!

Des said...

Such a cute card and love those birds!

Charlene Austin said...

Adorable card and I love that picture of the birds on the power line.

Tiffani said...

great shot!