Congrats to Keely Yowler !!!! Please E-mail me at Char4355@yahoo.com. It was so much fun to read everyone's comments! I really hated to pick just one person.....so come back and we will do this again soon :-)

And a BIG thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and for being patient :-) I'm doing O.K. but have a very heavy heart and I'm finding that I can't concentrate. My mind is all over the place. More then usual :-) And I sat down last night and tried to make a card....nothing, blank, Hopefully that will go away soon :-)

I'm so thankful for my wonderful friends!


One more announcment...




I am really excited! I just love chipboard and I am looking forward to joining this wonderful Company, and the awesome ladies on the DT :-)


Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Char

5 comments:

MrsETaylor said...

Congratulations on the Magistical position. Really looking forward to working with you.

Annette said...

YAY! congratulations Char, I am so excited for you! They have beautiful chipboards, I can't wait to see what you create!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats sweet friend...I am so very Happy for you!!!

Have a great day filled with smiles!!! :-)

Deanna said...

Woo hoo, you are gonna rock the chipboard!

Angela K said...

Congratulations!! How very exciting for you!!!