Where does the time fly?

I know, I've been MIA lately :-). It's just with the business I'm in, the beginning of the year is alot of hours at work :-(. It will hopefully come to an end soon! The bright side is, I'm going to Paradise on Saturday and that always cheers me up!!! I watched the grandkids on Saturday and they are just growing up WAY,WAY to fast!! Anyone know of a way to stop that (HA-HA) !

Here's a few cards to share. This 1st one is made with Fancy Pants paper, and the heart on his hand is ...SURPRISE, a Martha Stewart punch lol!! I added stickles on his arms and legs to dress him up a bit. Caardvarks is having a challenge using red hearts...that's it!! http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/





And this card is made with Basic Grey's (Nook and Pantry) paper, Maya Road chipboard, and a few Martha punches. The writing is Melissa Frances rub-on's.





Sorry the pics are bad...Its raining and I can't seem to take good pics indoors. Anyone have any suggestions?


Hugs, Char




11 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love that Robot card!!! Is fabulous and the red glitter on the bot is the cherry on top!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Charlene this cards are SUPER!!!! The Robot is adorable!!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!!

Regan said...

wow wow wow...these are fantastic...I loooove the robot!!

Deanna said...

These are amazing Char!

Glynis said...

Sooo..CUTE!! Lovin that robot.

dannisdoodles said...

you had me at valentine 'bot sweet char :)

(3 boys = 'bot love.....giggle)

these are so, so awesome my sweet friend!!

(((hugs))) & so much love!
danni

Mar said...

Oh Char, I love the cupcake card, but that robot is so dang cute!!

Tyggereye said...

These cards are so cute!! Wow! You did a great job. I don't know which I like better.

colourmehappy said...

Love that robot card!! Great cards :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Great cards! I really love the robot card. What a great card for young boys. :)

Amy said...

Fabulous cards!! I ♥ the robot.