Trigger Tuesday !

This weeks Trigger Tuesday comes from Maren Benedick. Isn't this plate gorgeous! I get into trouble when that Pottery Barn catalog lands in my mailbox :-)..Below is my take on this picture.




I used my Cricut cartridge for the circle base of the card. The dotted paper is Papertrey. I embossed the white cardstock and used a pearl paint dabber on top for glimmer and then used some Old Paper distressed Ink to antique a little. The bird is Heidi Swapp. I also crackled the background of the tag for some added interest. The stamp is papertrey...I so love everything Papertrey (Giggles) !
Have a wonderful week, and thanks for visiting me.
Hugs, Char


15 comments:

Glynis said...

I love your take on this challenge! Yours is my fav so far.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh gorgeous Char! Perfect interpretation of that wonderful inspiration!

Jocelyn said...

Oh so perfect Char!!!! I know what you mean with the Pottery Barn catalog....I need another job!!!!

Have a great one!!!

Maren said...

Stunning!! Love, love, love all your details. PERFECTION! Thanks for playing along.

Regan said...

gasp...this is so gorgeous!

Lisa Howard said...

Whoa!!! This is AMAZING!!! Girlfriend, you always amaze me with your talent!

Boy have I missed you! Life really took charge and sucked up all my time for a while. But I think I'm back on track. Looking forward to staying in touch!

Since I haven't done this yet...Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!! xoxo L

Melanie said...

What a beautiful card! Great take on the trigger.

charli said...

Wow--this is gorgeous!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the shimmer, such a great take on the inspiration!

(-: Heidi

Deanna said...

Char this is stunning!

Julia Aston said...

Love the shimmer and the dotted bird with the cluster of pearls! very pretty take on the trigger!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Laura

Mar said...

Wonderful job on this beautiful inspiration!

Cath said...

Hey Char! What a lovely approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

Tami said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!