Sending you love!

I made this card with Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine paper. I really love this paper. It's so me lol!! And I am officially a "Paper Punch Addict" !!!! I love them and have more then I should! But, then again I have too much of everything my daughter tells me! I'm sure that you will agree with me that we can never have too many scrapbooking supplies. Am I right?

Both paper punches are new and are Martha Stewart. The hearts are Martha Stewart too, and the button is Papertrey.



And this card was made with Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine also. I got the trim from my favorite scrapbook store.....Paradise scrapbook boutique, they have the best selection of trims!!

Have a wonderful weekend! Char

6 comments:

Glynis said...

Cute card! Love all the different hearts which add dimension to this fab card.

Jocelyn said...

Oh so pretty Char.....just love these!!! You do an awesome job on each and every card!!! :-)

Deanna said...

Wow, these are stunning Char! You have such a way with vintage... I am so jealous! :)

Kerry McKibbins said...

Beautiful! Love that paper.

Annette said...

Love your cards and the trim is gorgeous!! Hope your having a great start to the New Year, I'll email you in the next few days! Hugs, Annette

Danielle said...

these are so stunning!!