Good Morning!

It's rainy and cold this morning. A good day to sleep in, but off to work I go :-). It's suppose to rain all week. Mind you, I'm not complaining as we really need the rain! It's still my busy time at work but it will come to and end soon. I went to Paradise this weekend and brought goodies from Paradise Scrapbook Boutique..it was wonderful as always!


Here's a card I made for a 2 sketches 4 you ! It's always fun to play along with these talented ladies and Laura and Kazan have wonderful sketches! I also incorported twigs for CARDS challenge this week. I've used twigs on my cards in the past and it's always such a fun element to bring into a card :-)






And here's a LO I did this weekend to. I love this picture of my son and grandaughter.





Have a wonderful week!!! Hugs, Char

19 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char...what a beautiful card...I adore the OWL!!

The LO...PERFECT...I agree a great pic to work with and I adore all the wonderful details!!!

Have a great week...yuck cold and rainy!!!! :-)

Regan said...

holy crapola....you rock!!!

Glynis said...

What an adorable card, and Im just diggin this layout! I love the little heart journaling spot :O)

Lisa Dorsey said...

That card is so darling Char and just adore your layout! Hey, I didn't know you did layouts! hahaha Fabulous job on both of these!

Tyggereye said...

That card is so cute I can't stand. Wowsa!!

Deanna said...

Wowzers... awesome!

mom2christopher said...

I saw your page in the Peas gallery this morning! Fantastic! And so is your card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Kazan Clark said...

holy moly this HAS to be one of the cutest cards eva!!!! I love it :) Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kazan

Cherry's Jubilee said...

LOve them Char...you are sooo talented.

Shanna said...

cute cute card! And lovely layout! Thanks for playing with us at 2S4Y! ~Shanna

princess-peaches said...

Beautiful card design and layout!!! Love the owl! Great style!! Hugs!! Lisa

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love both of them but that card is so pretty. Great use of the twig too

ScrappinAway said...

Wow, I love the owl card. I can't believe all the elements you incorporated. I totally need to get better at this!

Aussieleigh said...

What a sweet little owl and a gorgeous card too!

Hanne said...

What a wonderful card! The owl is perfect! Fantastic LO too:)
Hanne

Annette said...

Hi Char, I have missed your blog so much and so happy to have my computer up and running again! I LOVE your card, it is so cute and your page is awesome! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Annette

Cheryl Nelson said...

Absolutely fantabulous work!! That card could not be any cuter and your lo is perfection!!

BeccaRoo said...

Aww they are so cute I love the one with the owl on it I have that one at home!

Dana said...

WOW!! Awesome creations - all of them. Way to rock those challenges!