Good morning! Here's a little coffee cup I made that has an opening in the top for your Valentine's treats! I got the template here http://www.stampington.com/html/tempting_template_mug.html. I punched a border and glued it to the inside of the cup with my Martha Stewart punch. The paper is K & Co.

How's you're week going so far? Mines been good :-) Has everyone been looking at all the wonderful sneaks out there? I've looked at a few, and after my long hours at work are over I will have time to peak more :-) what's your favorite so far?
Thanks for stopping by! Your sweet comments mean so much to me :-) Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I adore your card....how cute is that...I have seen some of the sneaks..I loved the ones from Pink Paislee....oh my....I better start saving my money~~~

Have a great day!!! :-)

Kerry McKibbins said...

Totally cute!

Jen Martakis said...

This is absolutely adorable! I'm having a good week too. I am loving all the sneak peeks! :)

Deanna said...

Wow this rocks! Amazing!

dannisdoodles said...

love, love this sweet char! i love all the sneaks & can't wait for it to show up in-stores. what are your faves?

Glynis said...

This is sooo cute! I just love this:O)

Aussieleigh said...

I too have been addicted to sneaks - Im loving the new Crate Paper and a problem solving new ribbon storage from craft storage - they are definitely my must haves! Love your mug of treats - colours are beewtiful!

Dana said...

So cute!! At the moment, I'm head over heals with the new Cosmo Cricket Material Girl and AmCrafts' Dear Lizzie... but then, they're all amazing :)

Annette said...

This is so adorable Char! I am loving all the sneak peaks, I think Melissa Frances, Prima and Maya road are my favorites, can't wait to get my hands on them! Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Annette

BeccaRoo said...

This is so cute you did a great job on it! :)

All I Have said...

thats so cute, what a lovely gift this would make :)