I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was great! I bought Jasmine a trunk of princess dresses and it was a hit! She had to try on each and every one of them! I loved it! And Liberty only being 1 surprised me because she was so into opening presents, it was a wonderful time!! I'll share more pics later :-). It's been a very lazy few days, I went to the movies today and saw "It's Complicated", and it was wonderful!!! I laughed throughout the whole movie...It's a must see!!!
Here's a few Valentine cards I made last night with Fancy Pants paper. I really love the colors in this line and the fact that it's on Kraft paper.





Have a great day and I'll see you soon!!! Hugs, Char



5 comments:

Deanna said...

Adorable pics and amazing cards!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Char...the cards are just PERFECT!!!

Now.....look at those girls....a trunk of princess dressed...I got to buy trucks and XBOX games.....no fair!!!!! :-)

Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!!! :-)

Lisa Dorsey said...

What sweet pics of those adorably sweet babies! Your cards are just wonderful Char! Gorgeous work my friend!

jacque4u2c said...

These cards so adorable and sweet!

Annette said...

What adorable photos, your granddaughters are so precious! LOVE your cards, they are so cute! Hope you have a Happy New Year! See ya in 2010!