Happy Sunday

I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend! Getting ready to go shopping...I only have 1 person to buy for then I'm done! Sitting here listening to Christmas music....I think I'm finally getting into the spirit! Here's a few cards to share...I loved making them all ! Have I told you lately how much I love Otober Afternoon lol!!!



On this card I added stickles to the lights and the wreath on the door to add glitter to the house. The snowflake is my Cricut











Have a great week! Hugs, Char




10 comments:

Kristy Hansenwi said...

great cards and I love this paper too!
kh

Regan said...

I love these Char!

Fiorella said...

Loooooooove those cards!!!!!!

dannisdoodles said...

love, love these sweet char!

Annette said...

Beautiful cards Char!! Glad you're able to enjoy the holidays and are feeling better! Hugs, Annette

Tiffany Heilman said...

OMG....Love these cards they are so stinkin' cute!

Deanna said...

Wow Char, these are amazing!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous cards my friend!

Abby said...

Hi there, just wanted to pop by and thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a lovely comment....means a lot!

Abby:)

P.S. I enjoyed perusing through your lovely blog:)

Danielle said...

these are beautiful, love those snowflakes!! i just bought a cricut personal cutter from a friend of mine and bought the SCAL software...now i can't wait to get it and try it all out together! have a happy holiday with your family!
hugs,
dani