Wow, it's Wednesday again ! I'm going out of town this weekend with a bunch of friends to celebrate one of their birthday's. I can' wait!! And Charlene A....even though your not here we will celebrate you too :-)


Here's a card I made for my friend that loves to cook. I'm giving her a gift card at Christmas, so I thought an apron would be great! The heart on the apron is the new Martha Stewart punch. I went to Michel's this weekend I went crazy on punch's. I love them! I just made a little pocket on the front to slip your gift card into. Sorry for the bad picture...Im photography challenged lol!!

Hugs, Char

6 comments:

BeccaRoo said...

Aww how very cute this is a great idea I love how you did this!! :)

Deanna said...

Adorablely amazing!

Dee Dee said...

That Martha punch is so cool. Love how you used it. Must resist going to Michael's. :)

Annette said...

Oh Char, your friend is going to love this card! It is so adorable and I love the heart punch! Have a fun weekend! Hugs, Annette

Debbie said...

Toooooooooo CUTE for words! So clever! Gotta get me that adorable MS heart punch. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

BeccaRoo said...

Please stop by my blog: http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com/ There is something waitting for you there.