Missing in Action

Where does the time go? I looked and its been 8 days since I posted...bad Char :-) My only excuse is I'm been in a scrappy mode for December's card kit. :-)

Here's a few sneak peeks for Scrapbookheaven's December card kit. Shannon has this kit packed full of scrappy goodness :-)










My long awaited Lemons! My daughter dropped off this Lemon tree to babysit....and that was 6 years ago :-). And this is the 1st year they have produced! Anyone have any good Lemon recipes?



And just a quick share...Maya Road will be comming out with these cuties any day!
Have a wonderful weekend :-) Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Regan said...

LOL
nice lemons...and your cards look FAB!!!!

Dest said...

Cute sneaks!

Dee Dee said...

Yummy lemons!

Deanna said...

Oh lovin the snaek... can't wait to see the rest! I love lemon drop almond cookies but I don't have a recipe I just buy them at the Italian bakery! :)

Sherry Wright said...

Very cool on the lemons. Love the sneaks! ;)

Annette said...

I can't wait to have fruit trees! How exciting to have your first crop of lemons, homemade lemonade is always good! I LOVE Maya road and have a huge container of chipboard, they always come out with the greatest products! Have a great week! Hugs, Annette ♥