Kazan's Sketch #40

I just love doing these sketch's ! This week were did a sketch from talented Kazan !


I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I did, my son made a wonderful tri-tip and Turkey. His wife Kim made the most wonderful pumpkin bread and worked very hard to prepare a wonderful dinner! The grandkids were so much fun and it was a very nice day!!

I don't want to be a downer, but just wanted to share that this card was very hard to make. My Mom passed away a few years ago and I haven't been able to make a Mother's Day card or Father's day card either. This is my 1st....I get melancholy around the Holiday's...it's hard to loose your parents....things are never the same...so, treasure them while they are here! O.K. just had to get that out! Better now :-)


Thank You wonderful friends!! Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a beautiful card and what a beautiful message!!! You are so right!!!

Have a great weekend!!! :-) TFS!

kazan said...

Char your cards are beautiful - thank you for the thoughtful reminder - big fuzzy hugs to you

dannisdoodles said...

your cards are amazing & your feelings come through in your mother's day card it is so gorgeous (((hugs))) my sweet friend.

Heidi said...

Hey Char- As always your cards are an inspiration. I have an idea-call the store on Monday if you can-please-thanks

Deanna said...

Hugs to you Char and these cards are awesome!

Annette said...

Your cards are beautiful Char, I love your Mother's day card! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your family! Hugs, Annette

Regan said...

ack...these are fabulous as always Char!!