WCMD!






Yeah!!! It's here!!! And to kick off the day I have been visiting all those talented ladies on Paper Crafts Blog hop!! All I can say is WOW!!!!


What are your plans going to be today? I'd love to hear them!! I'll be over at http://www.scrapbookhevenga.com/ today for there WCMD celebration. The designer's are making 12 cards for each month of the year. Can't wait to see what they cooked up!
If your staying home and celebrating today, please come back and leave a comment so I can visit your blog. I love seeing all the wonderful creations out there!!! I will be picking a random name to win a RAK tomorrow.
HAPPY CREATING!!! :-)
Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Halloween card, love the sparkle. Kim

Annette said...

Love your card, you are so creative!!! I'm working on a Christmas project today, I'm so ready for the holidays!!

Sue McGettigan said...

This is so fun, love those little bats :)

Ravengirl said...

Very nice! I love the glittery letters!

Laura said...

I love your Halloween card! I'm going to file away the link to this post for ideas when planning next year's cards.

Regan said...

um.....wow..I cannot say how much I love this!

Jessy said...

This is a GORGEOUS halloween card. Love all the sparkly details!!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

dannisdoodles said...

i absolutely love your sentiment work & those bats are oh so spooky, gorgeous card ♥♥♥

hugs & so much love!
danni

Lisa Dorsey said...

Such a fabulous card Charlene!