Warnng ! Heavy Pics !

Hi!!! Just a quick card to post :-)




I went to Paradise yesterday, to my favorite scrapbook store ! I just love the way the owner has it decorated. She has cute antiques around the store that hold supplies :-). Even an old refrigerator holds recipe paper!! How cute is that!! Paradise is about 2 hours from my house nestled among tall pine trees. I just wanted to share her adorable store with you!

















































Thanks for stopping by!!! See you soon !! Char


13 comments:

Lisa T. Howard said...

What a quaint and amazing store! You are lucky to have such a fun place to visit! Thanks for sharing! xoxo L

Dee Dee said...

Looks so fun there!!

Danielle said...

What a cute store, so full of charm!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous card girl!

What an amazing store!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh wow Char! The store looks amazing. I wish it was only 2 hours from me! Do they have an on-line store??

Regan said...

ok...WOW 1st to the card and 2nd to the store!!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing store. Do they have an online store?

Annette said...

You're card is so cute!! Thanks for sharing the photos! I'd go crazy in that store! Love how she has it decorated and displayed, what a great place!

Tarynne said...

that looks like such a fun store.. i can see why it's your favorite!! the fridge is too cute!

Ingrid said...

OMG....what a great store.

Your card is gorgeous. Love it!

Karen said...

Char,I was totally surprised to click on your blog and see pictures of my store (I was in LA shopping for goodies when you were here) - THANK YOU so much! I'm glad you love it as much as I do.

Christie said...

Char - Karen sent me a link to your blog. It's so fun over here! You're super-creative!
Paradise Scrapbook Boutique is my all time favorite Scrapbook Store, it's my happy place!

Ashleigh Dillin said...

where is this store located?