How's everyone's week? Mine is good. Ive been busy making cards for a DT call. Wish me luck ? I made this card with Jilli Bean paper, and a little Cosmo Cricket too. The frame is tattered Angels that I sprayed with Maya Road Mist and then added glitter on top. It's not even Halloween yet and I'm making Christmas card lol!!! Boy, am I messed up :-)


And for this card I used Cosmo Cricket's new line "Nutmeg" it's an adorable line.


I appreciate all your sweet comments !! Thank You :-)

Hugs, Char :-)


11 comments:

Regan said...

ack...its so cute
I'm sure whoever you are applying to will be delighted to have you!

Deanna said...

It better be for 2S4Y... you would rock that! These are awesome!

Dest said...

WOW what amazing cards!!!

Annette said...

Love your cards as always, so cute and adorable! Good luck with the DT call, you are so creative and you would be awesome on any team!

Glynda said...

wow Great cards. i love the colors

Mar said...

Wonderful cards Char!! I always love them!

Lisa Phillippi said...

Super Cuteums! Love your blog!

MARLENE said...

Love them both, soooo cute, beautiful work.

BeccaRoo said...

Aww these card are just tooo cute!!

Sherry Wright said...

These are both wondeful & your cards below amazing as well! Good luck with the DT, they'd be lucky to have you. :)

Christie said...

Holy Moly, I love these cards!