Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Today you are in for some serious eye candy :-). Pop on over to Moxiefabworld.com and follow the links to today's blog hop! There will be inspiration unlimited :-)

I will be by later today to post a card and join the fun! If you want to play along just leave me a comment with a link to your card and I will randomally pick a winner to win some blog candy :-)

I so appreciated everyone's comments yesterday :-) They warmed my heart! I feel very honored to be part of WCMD !!

HAPPY CREATING!!!

Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Annette said...

Happy WCMD Char!! You are up early this morning! I hope you have a great day today and I'll be back later to check out your cards, can't wait to see them! Hugs

Ravengirl said...

Happy WCMD! Hope you enjoyed yourself! I'm just now getting to all the blog hopping I wanted to do. I spent the majority of my day in my craft room...nothing on my blog yet:)

Laura said...

I "created" yesterday, but had no time for hopping around the blogs, so am "catching up" today. Hope you had fun! :-)

Tiffany Heilman said...

I was out and about yesterday and am not just getting around to my hopping plans. Can't wait to see what you post.

visit me at www.paperandstamps.blogspot.com to see 3 Halloween cards I created for WCMD